The programme will help the selected brands expand their supply chain and scale up their production, source new products and develop their production team. Brands will be assigned a production mentor, with whom one-to-one support meetings will take place.
The accelerator will support the management and production of the key designs of the first collection, which will be manufactured through experienced companies selected within the EFI network.
Areas that will be covered within this programme will include;
- Sourcing Materials
- Choosing Manufacturers, Domestic and Offshore
- Establishing Communication with Suppliers
- International Quality Standards
- Building a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Shipment and Delivery
- Critical Paths and Production Planning
- Introduction to Legal Requirements for Raw Material Testing
- Creating a Production Team
- Costing and Pricing
- Import and Export Regulations