NOT CHARITY, JUST WORK
The Ethical Fashion Initiative’s goal is to build a responsible fashion industry that measures its impact. The Ethical Fashion Initiative connects talented but marginalised artisans – the majority of them women – to the international fashion industry. The Ethical Fashion Initiative believes in a responsible fashion industry, where workers earn a living wage, are offered dignified working conditions and minimises impact on the environment. Not Charity, Just Work.
The Ethical Fashion Initiative also supports Africa’s rising generation of fashion designers, and encourages them to forge sustainable and fulfilling creative collaborations with local artisans.
The Ethical Fashion Initiative participates in events with the media, international trade organisations, social enterprises and top fashion universities across the globe. Through partnerships with designers and brands, the Ethical Fashion Initiative is also a regular participant in events during the international fashion week calendar.
- Tie-dye leather made in #Ethiopia.
- #TBT: Franca Sozzani meets and gives top fashion advise to emerging #Ghanaian designers.
- RT @YanvalouDesigns: Coming soon! Our partnership with @_ethicalfashion! Supporting women artisans in Haiti! #ethicalfashion https://t.co/p…
- In #SanFrancisco? Go to the @MAISONDEMODE #popup @ 125 Maiden Lane & discover designs by @IkireJones & @Studio189NYC https://t.co/Rzk9PyDmqr
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ethica14/public_html/wp-content/themes/ITC/page-home.php on line 224
- Look from Studio 189 capsule collection for YOOX. #Studiooneeightynine #Yoox #Ghana #African #Designers #Rising - curated by @ethicalfashion1
- AAKS collaboration with Indego Africa. #AAKS #Ghana #Handmade #West #Africa - curated by @ethicalfashion1